Fee bills are due twice a year: August 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the spring semester. Fall semester bills for all full-time students include an annual charge for University Health Insurance that may be waived via the Student Administration System if the student has comparable coverage. Fall semester bills for incoming students will include an additional $75 in one-time escrow and bookstore deposit charges.
Questions regarding your charges should be directed to the Bursar’s Office
Regional Campus Bursar Offices:
- Avery Point Campus (860)405-9007
- Hartford Campus (860)570-9022
- Stamford Campus (203)251-8444
- Torrington Campus (860)626-6805
- Waterbury Campus (203)236-9829
- College of Continuing Studies (860)486-5941
Monthly Payment Options:
The University offers an installment payment plan for fee bills.